[sword-devel] SWORD trunk / Regression when updating remote sources

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Mon Oct 12 12:46:54 EDT 2020

Hi Troy,

In my latest Ezra Project builds using SWORD trunk I’ve been noticing random „hangs“ and crashes related to "updating remote sources“. I suppose it must be around InstallMgr::refreshRemoteSource.

This was still rock solid when using SWORD trunk from May 18th 2020, but not so any more with the recent SWORD trunk.

Unfortunately I cannot pinpoint this more specifically. I just wanted to first share this observation, because it’s worrying me.

I’ve been noticing this regression both on Windows and macOS. Need to check later whether this also happens on Linux, cannot recall it right now.

Best regards,
Tobias