[sword-devel] I give up

Tom Sullivan info at beforgiven.info
Wed May 13 14:27:43 MST 2020

Greg:

The repositories do not contain the latest versions. For example, the
Debian Buster repository presents Xiphos 4.1, not the latest 4.2.

That is how I ended up reporting bugs that had been fixed. It is a wide
problem; I mention Xiphos, not as a bad example, but because I happened
to remember the version numbers.

Tom

Tom Sullivan
info at BeForgiven.INFO