[sword-devel] Versification Mapping

Jamie araj at critos.co.uk
Wed May 6 09:40:41 MST 2020

Not really, I’m afraid – I have written code myself to handle it, but it’s very tightly bound into the STEP system, and it’s not really in a form where it would be easy to use it for other purposes.  I agree that the data looks very complicated at first sight, but it may not be quite as bad as you think: the file actually contains the same data twice, once in a compact form and once in a less compact form.  I struggled with it when I first used it, but the less compact form isn’t too bad once you get used to it.

If there is any possibility that the data might be useful to you, I’d be happy to try to explain it – let me know.

Jamie