[sword-devel] Ezra Project 0.12.0 released

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Thu Mar 19 02:42:33 EDT 2020

Thanks, Troy!

> It takes a little while to load an entire book, but it's only a few
> seconds.

Performance could probably still be improved a bit. You've probably been
browsing on NA28, huh? That's a module with a lot of markup, so the
amount of data to be processed is much higher than with other modules.

> There is a disabled button [Export to text file], which I would
> strongly discourage to implement.

This button is actually enabled once you open a tagged verse list (all
the verses associated with a tag).
If it's only selected verses - would you still consider that a potential
issue? I realize that you're thinking of copyright rules.

Best regards,
Tobias