[sword-devel] Ezra Project 0.12.0 released

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Mar 19 00:53:22 EDT 2020

Hi Tobias,

I've had a try of your latest 0.12.0 release.  It works well on Fedora
31.  It takes a little while to load an entire book, but it's only a few
seconds.  It found all my SWORD modules on my system, which is great.
It works fine with the NA28 with an unlock code, awesome.  There is a
disabled button [Export to text file], which I would strongly discourage
to implement. :)  Great work!

Troy