[sword-devel] How to access raw OSIS files

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 15:32:23 MST 2020

Beyond the specific request for OSIS version of KJV w strongs, I use
diatheke on the Linux command line, although I had to build a virtual
session with Ubuntu19.04 because ubuntu 18.04 was shipped with a sword
engine that contains bugs.. If you're seeing the doubled last verse from
diatheke, just upgrade your base system.

And beyond that, I would recommend reading about the scripture burrito
project (https://docs.burrito.bible/en/latest/). It's under current
development, and you can probably count on the technology still being
viable in 10-20 years, if it makes it past the next couple (but they have
enough participation... they will endure.)