[sword-devel] The OSIS element seg

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu Mar 5 07:20:05 MST 2020

The OSIS 2.1.1 spec permits a seg element within a seg element.

Does the SWORD API make adequate provision for nesting of seg elements that have different type attribute values?

This technical question relates to my earlier message of today.

A negative answer might go some way to accounting for some strange interactions I have observed between OSIS Variants and OSIS Morpheme Segmentation.

Nobody else can see this weird behaviour yet.
Only observed in my own experimental test module based on the WLC 4.20 source text that I converted myself.

A proper description must await.

Best regards

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile