[sword-devel] Localisation of front-end apps

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:18:06 EDT 2020

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 2:54 PM Michael H <cmahte at gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems Bibletime also uses transifex.
>
> It sure seems like there's a lot of duplication here.. is it possible to
> somehow produce a Crosswire UI translation table instead of 8-10 app
> translation tables?

This has been a question I've pondered, as well. Could there be a potential
for multiple of our apps to support the same set of translations?

Heck, could there even be a general open source translation library for the
many common strings that modern UIs have. OK, Cancel, Edit, Open, Save,
Help.....

--Greg