[sword-devel] NA28 shows no verses

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Jun 1 16:56:56 EDT 2020

No, The DBG wanted to discourage sharing of license keys by creating
unique keys per user and embedding some part of the user's name in the
key to let them know their identity will be known if they share.  It is
not enforced to any particular OS login or anything.

Some of this delay is my fault.  The "unique per user" key recognition
was added to SWORD about 8 months or so and we haven't released a new
official stable branch yet.  trunk is pretty stable and I use it for
Bishop releases, but other frontends have policies to only use official
stable branch releases.  I must be remembering wrong, but I thought I
heard Bibletime reported it was working ok in their latest release so I
thought they were using trunk.

I am not sure what Xiphos is using for their new release.

Troy