[sword-devel] Localisation of front-end apps

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Mon Jun 1 15:33:44 EDT 2020

The transifex figure of 0% strings translated for English (United Kingdom) seems rather bizarre to me.

Even if And Bible were deemed to have been written in English (United States), that would still make little sense.

And we know that our friend Martin Denham is British.

Even so, it's also apparent that many major languages have less than 70% as a score, with even Spanish having now dropped just below this threshold.

Best regards,

David