[sword-devel] tests/testsuite/verseparsing-utf8

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Jul 26 07:29:20 EDT 2020

Greg, what's the output, or at least the couple lines of output from
your failed unit test?  It might help.  When I saw your note, I had
suspected it was because of something I had installed on my machine that
was enabling the test to pass (/etc/sword.conf) or something.  But I've
removed what I thought might be helping and I still pass all unit tests
here on F32 using autotools to build.

Hope we can figure it out,

Troy