[sword-devel] Win32 FileMgr Subclass

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Jul 26 06:42:05 EDT 2020

I've just committed the last bit for fixing the WIN32 Unicode issues.
If anyone can try compiling and running Xiphos without the Xiphos patch
or any other projects for Windows, and let me know if things work for
them in folders which include Unicode character, I would appreciate it.
I've tested BibleCS and it now works with a SWORD_PATH defined to
/books/χαρις.  I've tested using and installing modules in this
configuration and believe all the bugs are squashed, but I would love
confirmation from other projects.

Thanks for any feedback,

Troy