[sword-devel] Not user-friendly behavior in commentaries (should be continuous)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Jul 23 17:51:18 EDT 2020

Hey yvand,

My apologies for not getting back with you.  osis2mod isn't my domain
these days, so I am not sure what the current behavior is for
annotateRef.  I am pretty sure linking works, and the normal way for
linking is the provide osisID="Gen.1.1 Gen.1.2 Gen1.3"

You an test linking by using any of the lookup tools, like diatheke, or
I use sword/examples/cmdline/lookup.

e.g., ./lookup FreCJE Gen.1.2

I'd have to dig into the source for osis2mod and how it handles
annotateRef ranges, but I would think it should work the same as osisID
verse lists.

Troy