[sword-devel] Wiki

Eric Gillespie brickviking at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 06:08:32 EDT 2020

On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 at 20:27, Greg Hellings <greg.hellings at gmail.com> wrote:

> ... I would also ask what's insufficient in the package that you need to
>> build one for yourself?

To answer the original question, I intended on buying the Sword module for
NA28, and needed to know that Sword would decrypt the module. I had seen an
earlier bug regarding sword-1.8.1's inability to do the decryption back in
December 2019. Sorry about the late reply.

Incidentally, there's a change to the Unlock info for the module:

UnlockInfo=Please visit the online store of the German Bible Society to
purchase an unlock key: <a href="
https://www.die-bibel.de/shop/bibeln/digitale-bibelausgaben/dvds-und-videos/na28-app-lizenzschluessel-0106">NA28
- SWORD Module</a>

Can someone bump this up into the existing na28.conf wherever that's stored
at?

Regards, BrickViking (a.k.a. DrSmokey)