[sword-devel] [modules] Statistics

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 09:20:24 EST 2020

Hello,
I'm in touch with Kristof, who maintain the Hungarian module. I asked
him news about the sources. He asked again the Hungarian bible society,
but they are a little bit reserved for sharing the new sources.
Then the Hungarian bible society asked for statistics...
Maybe if they see how many people use the module they will share the
text more easily.
In the last statistic file, the estimated downloads for HunUj was 8000
(I duplicated it as proposed by Peter).

@Peter: In the a last email you proposed me to share with me the tools
for statistics, I would be very happy if you can teach me.

Best regards, Br Cyrille