[sword-devel] Early Church Fathers

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Tue Dec 8 07:08:32 EST 2020

On 12/7/20 6:25 PM, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> I see the Xiphos repository has an "Early Fathers" modules, but it looks
> like this is only referenced to the chapter level-- not down to the "verse".

That was originally a module I built in '08 after Peter referred me to
material obtained from St. Mina Monastery, a series of large *.chm that
I scripted into a ThML module. Later, Brian Dumont picked it up and
converted it from CCEL sources, expanding it considerably.

I was not aware that ECF was ever "versified" in the first place, but
I've never seen it as originally published. Was it so in the original
19th century print editions? I see there are Kindle editions available
from Amazon -- are those versified?