[sword-devel] Early Church Fathers

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Dec 7 18:25:54 EST 2020

Dear team,

Does anyone remember work done on versification for Early Church
Fathers?  I have found that we have this:

http://crosswire.org/svn/sword-tools/trunk/versification/canon.af.xml

But don't see any accompanying chapterMax and verseMax tables.

I see the Xiphos repository has an "Early Fathers" modules, but it looks
like this is only referenced to the chapter level-- not down to the "verse".

We have some manuscripts at the INTF we'd like to transcribe of this
material and I'd need to include a referencing system in the VMR for
closer analysis and am just starting to research reference systems.  Any
insights would be greatly appreciated.

Troy