[sword-devel] trying to get proper xhtml to work in webkit

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Apr 17 05:14:57 MST 2020

Let me see if I can get the XHTML filters to stop outputting milestone divs.

The XHTML filters were meant to use updated HTML/CSS practices, which at the time was XHTML. Now it would probably be HTML5 so, I chose a poor name for the filters. Anyway, if milestone divs are causing you a world of hurt, let me just output <div></div>