[sword-devel] OSIS Commentary - versification

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 12:03:48 MST 2019

So I have a collection of files (based on vulgate and NRSV works) that will
become commentaries.

The first thing I'd like to address are the differences in the
versification, primarily (for the vulgate stuff) so that commentary about
Psalm 119 doesn't show up on 118 or 120.

The only place I see to label a versification is in the .conf file? (after
the module is finished.) And in command line utitilities that probably
won't apply to my case, since I'm starting from bare text, and there's no
reason to convert to a intermediate format.

There isn't any declaration inside an OSIS file?   If I'm building the OSIS
myself, is there anything I need to be especially concerned regarding the
versificaiton, or just ensure that my reference tags will fit a SWORD
versification item?

Maybe what I'm asking is to see a complete header text of the OSIS file
that built properly into a commentary of the whole bible, including
inter-book references. Are there any examples available?