[sword-devel] Ezra Project 0.10.0 released

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Tue Oct 15 14:18:07 MST 2019

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your interest in creating packages! I appreciate it :)

I'm generating the package with the tool "electron-installer-redhat" and
the full resulting list of dependencies in the RPM is this:

(kde-cli-tools or kde-runtime or trash-cli or glib2 or gvfs-client)
(libicu or compat-libicu62)
gtk3
libXScrnSaver
libXtst
libcurl
libnotify
libuuid
nss
rpmlib(CompressedFileNames) <= 3.0.4-1
rpmlib(FileDigests) <= 4.6.0-1
rpmlib(PartialHardlinkSets) <= 4.0.4-1
rpmlib(PayloadFilesHavePrefix) <= 4.0-1
rpmlib(PayloadIsXz) <= 5.2-1
rpmlib(RichDependencies) <= 4.12.0-1
sqlite
xdg-utils
zlib

Ezra Project contains a static build of Sword 1.8.1.
With a specific package and a custom build it would of course also be
possible to add a dependency against a specific Sword package. Actually,
another contributor did it like that for Arch Linux:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ezra-project/

Best regards,
Tobias