[sword-devel] Mobile App Translators - Help Wanted

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon May 27 15:29:48 MST 2019

Hi David,

Well, we could consider having multiple "tradition" locale files.  We do
have different "region" locale files.  I guess a "tradition" locale file
could have a different full book name and preferred abbreviation from a
different tradition locale.  Right now though, I'm trying to get at
least one tradition "Preferred Abbreviation" for each book so we can
build a select menu for a localized Bishop release.  Thanks for the
suggestion,

Troy