[sword-devel] Mobile App Translators - Help Wanted

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon May 27 15:18:16 MST 2019

Dear Fr. Cyrille,

On your phone it should be located at /sdcard/sword/uilocales.d/.  If
that folder doesn't exist, you should be able to create it with a file
manager on your phone, then place your locale .conf file in there.  If
you have a removable sdcard, you should be able to plug it into your
computer and create the /sword/uilocales.d/ path from the root of the
card and copy your locale .conf file in there and place the sdcard back
in your phone.  Be sure to kill Bishop and restart it for it to pick up
your new locale file.

As soon as I get your full set of French abbreviations (or from
Dominique), I can rebuild the .apk with your French submission and we
can all see how it works.

Hope this helps,

Troy