[sword-devel] Bible in Myanmar

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Tue May 14 17:41:26 MST 2019

If the text doesn't come from an active team with people who read Burmese:
I am on another group list which has relationships with people working on
minority languages related to Burmese, but not Myanmarese. I can ask if
anyone can verify the unicode conversion works there if that's the only
option.