[sword-devel] Color in osis

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sun Mar 17 05:04:40 MST 2019

JSword has a different mechanism than SWORD to produce HTML. JSword has a bug that prevents it from reading a CSS file, but JSword supplies the mechanism to read the CSS.

For SWORD, the different renderers produce different output. Unless all the frontends have settled on the same renderer, don’t expect them to be able to use the same CSS file. Also, I’m not sure if it is the engine or the frontend that supplies the mechanism to read the CSS.

And CSS that might be appropriate for a desktop application might not be appropriate for a mobile application. It’s likely that color might be something that works across platforms.

In Him,
	DM