[sword-devel] Color in osis

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 04:18:54 MST 2019

I found the solution!!!!
We need to use "subsectionNUMBER" and after modify the css like that:
.subSection1 { -webkit-column-count: 1 ; background-color:Yellow ;
color:violet ; text-align: center; }
.subSection2 { -webkit-column-count: 1 ; background-color:Yellow ;
color:white ; text-align: center; }

But it is very important to place well the tags </div>, the problem with
the bible module, is that the tag are not in the good place for instance
the tags doesn't close a title but all a section (with the part of the
text). Then the css have difficulties to read well the file.