[sword-devel] Platform for the distribution of non-free Sword Modules

Dominique Corbex dominique at corbex.org
Wed Mar 13 05:14:27 MST 2019

Tobias Klein <contact at tklein.info> wrote:

> Especially in the western world, most Christians I know use modern
> (non-free) translations for their personal bible study.

In France, people use modern (non-free) translation too, but *printed* Bibles.

Some people I know have installed Bible apps on their phones but are not willing to pay for a non-free version.
And for good reason, popular modern translation have their own free apps on Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.SBG.s21)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.book.bible.bds
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bible.jang.frpdv
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.parole.de.vie