[sword-devel] Final translator call for new release.

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Jun 26 16:26:38 EDT 2019

So, I believe iOS is functioning correctly now. I am about ready to push out a final release for iOS and a small update for Android to synchronize the versions.

This is an opportunity for any translators to get a new language added to the app or for any updates to get pushed in for existing languages.

Thank you!

Instructions follow:

If anyone can translate into another language and would like to get
their language into this release, the short files to be translated follow:

https://git.crosswire.org/main/bishop/raw/master/i18n-template.conf
(entire file)

http://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk/locales.d/fr-utf8.conf
(PLEASE NOTE: in this last file, only the [Pref Abbrevs] section for
Bible book abbreviations is needed.  Please do not spend time
translating this entire file.  We have this file already translated for
most languages, only the [Pref Abbrevs] section is new, which adds the
preferred Bible book abbreviations to each language.  This is the only
section we need)

Translation work simply entails translating each line, after the '='
sign to your language.

Thank you for considering,

Troy