[sword-devel] BIBISH 0.01.00 Released

David "Judah's Shadow" Blue yudahsshadow at gmx.com
Sun Jun 23 15:49:27 EDT 2019

On Sunday, June 23, 2019 1:45:32 PM EDT Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Thank you for your work on BIBISH.  My first impressions:
>
> Untarring the bundle, it isn't packaged up in its own top level
> "bibish-0.1.0" folder so it extracted into my ~/src folder and I had to
> clean up all the extracted files.

Ah yes, sorry. I made the tarball from inside the release folder since I was
cleaning up the backup and other cruft from development. I'll re-post the
tarball later this week.

> I am not a cmake expert, so I tried to cd to the 'cmake' folder and run
> cmake ../src
>
> [scribe at localhost cmake]$ cmake ../src/
> CMake Error: The source directory "/home/scribe/src/bibish-0.1.0/src"
> does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
> Then:
> [scribe at localhost bibish-0.1.0]$ find . -iname CMakeLists.txt -print
> [scribe at localhost bibish-0.1.0]$
> Not sure how to build.  Maybe a top level README that explains.

> Looking forward to trying it out!

Hmmm....ok. I think this is from where I didn't snag my release folder. The
CmakeLists.txt is in the top level. Once extracted to it's own folder (I've
got a tarball building for this as we speak) it should just be cmake ./ from
that top level (or cmake ../ if you are in the cmake folder). I'll through a
BUILDING file together as my next task. Also needed in the toplevel for
building is main.cpp. If that doesn't work still let me know, and I'll attach
the tarball as it might be a few days yet before I can re-upload to
sourceforge.