[sword-devel] BIBISH 0.01.00 Released

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Jun 23 13:45:32 EDT 2019

Hi David,

Thank you for your work on BIBISH.  My first impressions:

Untarring the bundle, it isn't packaged up in its own top level
"bibish-0.1.0" folder so it extracted into my ~/src folder and I had to
clean up all the extracted files.

I am not a cmake expert, so I tried to cd to the 'cmake' folder and run
cmake ../src

[scribe at localhost cmake]$ cmake ../src/
CMake Error: The source directory "/home/scribe/src/bibish-0.1.0/src"
does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.

Then:

[scribe at localhost bibish-0.1.0]$ find . -iname CMakeLists.txt -print
[scribe at localhost bibish-0.1.0]$

Not sure how to build.  Maybe a top level README that explains.

Looking forward to trying it out!

Troy