[sword-devel] Ezra Project 0.8.1 released

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 17:13:00 EDT 2019

I installed the new version, I purged the .config folder, I have still a
white screen. I can just see very quickly the window then white window.
ezra-project
sequelize deprecated String based operators are now deprecated. Please
use Symbol based operators for better security, read more at
http://docs.sequelizejs.com/manual/tutorial/querying.html#operators
../../../../../../usr/lib/ezra-project/resources/app/node_modules/sequelize/lib/sequelize.js:245:13