[sword-devel] Genbooks

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Jun 20 19:22:58 EDT 2019

On Thu, 2019-06-20 at 12:02 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> Anyway, sounds reasonable.  Do we have one BibleWorks module in this
> format we could post someplace we can play with and see what we can
> get
> working?

Here is a whole host of them:

http://bibleworks.oldinthenew.org/?page_id=151

They are basically zipped files, containg a conf file which is way more
primitive that ours and a chm file.

Some are text. but some are also huge image bundles from scanned books,
organised with the help of CHM.

Basically it seems to me that Bibleworks was not enforcing a very high
encoding standard and made it easy to create modules with the result
that there was an awful lot out there for it.

Peter