[sword-devel] Translators Needed, Any Language

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 05:27:53 EDT 2019

Hello,
Just to inform you,  on small smartphone, the word in Verse analyse:
Witness Study L1=Analyse
Witness Study L2=des témoins
Variant Study L1=Analyse
Variant Study L2=des variantes
are still cut when the phone is used vertically.
And it seems that the google play version don't have the last French locale.