[sword-devel] Afrikaans [was: Translators Needed, Any Language]

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 03:45:41 EDT 2019

Troy, why don't you not put bishop on the open gitlab (or git permission
on git.crosswire?)? It would be very easier to help you  with git...
For Sword I have also a question. How to automatically know if new files
are added? I propose an it-utf8.conf, already merge in
http://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk/locales.d, but I also propose later
an update very important for the fr-utf8.conf and it-utf8.conf, but it
is not yet merged with the source.
If you have all on git I can propose a merge request and for you it is
easier to merge (it or not). And I can automatically follow the progress
of the work.

Last question: is it possible to use a unique conf file, with books,
preferred abbreviations, and book abbreviations together?