[sword-devel] Translators Needed, Any Language

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Tue Jun 11 01:08:56 MST 2019

Dear Troy,

It may well be the case that there are translators that some of us have contact with but who are not subscribed to this list.
This is likely to be so for those of us whose main focus is on text development with a view to module creation as one of the ultimate goals.
A lot of the detailed work involved in such activities is done “off grid” (as it were) through direct personal email correspondence.

For example, I could ask if Brent Riggs would be willing to translate these text items into Polish.
He’s our main contact for the module PolUgdanska.

I’m sure similar examples could be multiplied.

Best regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile