[sword-devel] Translators Needed, Any Language

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Jun 10 19:48:38 MST 2019

Still a little time to get a translation in.

Thank you Michael Paul Johnson for Tok Pisin!

This version includes all the latest updates I have received for
locales.  If you have submitted something and don't see it in this
bundle, please remind me.

This version fixes key display refresh bug,

adds support for footnote markers, Spanish locale (Vince LaRue),
Portuguese locale (Frei Hermano Filipe), updated German Locale (Justin
Bellars), Tok Pisin locale (Michael Paul Johnson), and while I'm at it,
thanks to Dominique Corbex and Fr. Cyrille for the French locale.

cleans up some reported issue with aesthetics

should fix the Witness Study button on some phones (domcox?)

adds support for OSIS otPassage segs

Please test if you have a chance.  I am not anticipating many more code
changes before release.  While I try to get an iOS build working, there
is still time to submit a locale for your language!

Thank you so much, everyone.  It has been refreshing to share in work
together with you all over the past week,

Troy

http://crosswire.org/~scribe/bishop-1.2.0pre15.apk

bishop-1.2.0pre15.apk size: 6272134 md5: e58e9bb6a59d21c885a595aa66369ecb