[sword-devel] Bishop 1.3rc8 [was: Bishop 1.3.0rc1 (Daily Devotionals)]

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Jul 9 12:25:55 MST 2019

Thanks Cyrille,

Added previous day, next day controls to Daily Devotion feature.

These are new strings for translation seen at the bottom of:

https://git.crosswire.org/main/bishop/raw/master/i18n-template.conf

(translators, send your updates).

http://crosswire.org/~scribe/bishop-1.3rc8.apk
bishop-1.3rc8.apk size: 7045908 md5: bb57553b5f1e73eb5ee38d8dbef907b4