[sword-devel] Bishop 1.3.0rc1 (Daily Devotionals)

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 09:59:52 MST 2019

Le 09/07/2019 à 00:32, Troy A. Griffitts a écrit :

> Dear Cyrille,
>
> I am not sure I understand the issues you mention.  Could you
> elaborate a bit more?

Yes I can change the day of the daily devotion, by instance in xiphos we
have an arrow or we can write the date, not in Bishop or I didn't see it...

> I have tried my older Android 4.4 test emulator and on there I can
> scroll in the Daily Devotionals screen.

Yes it is not scroll the text of the day, but the days...

> I don't wish to take usage away from AndBible, so please consider
> encouraging users to download either app.  I am sure AndBible has many
> feature which Bishop does not have.
>
> The latest RC7 includes remembering your last selected daily
> devotional (in the event that you have more than one installed) and
> returns there when you return next to the Daily Devotion screen.
>
> I don't understand your comment regarding "V0r00nt Gr0ph"  This will
> only be shown if you are using a very old build of Bishop and choosing
> the German locale.  None of the later versions of Bishop include this
> gibberish locale I was using for testing.

It is now ok in the last version on my smartphone, but the lines are
still cut.

> Could also use some testing on Apple devices.  Trying to get the
> 'notch' issues worked out with the placement of the menus and things
> on devices which have screens which extend up and down around physical
> components of the phone.

I don't use Apple, I'm not "friend" with it  :)