[sword-devel] Bishop 1.3.0rc1 (Daily Devotionals)

Johan johan.marais at messianic.co.za
Tue Jul 2 23:11:17 MST 2019

Troy,

Below the Afrikaans translatioins of the last three entries.

Daily Devotion=Daaglikse toewyding

Daily devotionals can be installed from the "Library" choice in the side menu.=Daaglikse toewydings kan vanaf die "Biblioteek" keuse in die kantlys geïnstalleer word.

Select a module source, .e.g., "CrossWire", and then choose type "Daily Devotionals".=Kies 'n bron van die module bv. "CrossWire", en dan die tipe "Daaglikse Toewyding".

Best regards,

Johan Marais

  _____