[sword-devel] Markdown?

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Jan 28 14:52:03 MST 2019

Changes need to be added to the engine first. No sense having a module that would otherwise work on an earlier version of the engine be blocked by having such a change in the conf. Then the question of which markdown and of that what subset.

We’ve had support for other compression types for years now, but we still won’t release a module that is compressed with a different compression.

In Him,
	DM