[sword-devel] Text and module development on CrossWire

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Wed Jan 9 08:40:34 MST 2019

On 2019-01-09, 14:53 GMT, David Haslam wrote:
> It’s unlikely that moving a repo from GitLab to CrossWire’s
> GitLab will preserve all the useful information.

Gitlab has supported functionality for import from another
GitLab instance including (of course) https://gitlab.com. When
I try to use it though (http://git.crosswire.org/projects/new
click on ImportProject and Gitlab.com) I get error message:

    To enable importing projects from GitLab.com, ask your
    GitLab administrator to configure OAuth integration
    (http://git.crosswire.org/help/integration/gitlab).

(BTW, why don't we have https:// there, with LetsEncrypt it
should be easy to get SSL certificate; it really is unconscious
to communicate potentially secret information over unecnrypted
Internet connections).

Could we get this integration switched on, if it is reasonably
uncomplicated?

Blessings,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Science is meaningless because it gives no answer to our
question, the only question important to us: ``What shall we do
and how shall we live?''
    -- Lev Nikolaevich Tolstoy