[sword-devel] Module FreBDM1707

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Sun Jan 6 02:46:40 MST 2019

Thanks Peter,

Leftovers make no sense.
It’s a bran new module.

On second thoughts, could it be because PocketSword makes no use of the SwordMinimumVersion key?

It should refuse to install a module that requires a later version of SWORD than the version used when it was compiled as a front-end. All front-ends should! At the very least there should be a warning about the incompatible av11n.

Apologies for shouting “fire!” in a crowded building. Mea culpa.

It works OK with Xiphos 4.1.0

Regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile