[sword-devel] Export CzeCSP to format which could be imported to InDesign

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:05:43 MST 2019

http://packages.sil.org/

Paratext & related
The keyboard stuff (it's complicated, but keyman.)
Scripture App Builder (Build Scripture apps for Android from USFM. You need
to run on Apple to build IOS.)
Reading App Builder (Like scripture apps, but not hard forced into Book,
Chapter, Verse. )
Dictionary App Builder  (documenting languages)
Bloom Reading Library (for digital and paper reading primers, can take
snippets of USFM for short works.)
(there are more)

(IF you're connected to a 'bonafide' translation organization only once
removed from a core team, then you get Pub-Assist, which outputs formats
like indesign. I'm not in that group, so I'm not certain if its functioning
on Linux or not.)