[sword-devel] Export CzeCSP to format which could be imported to InDesign

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Fri Jan 4 15:28:03 MST 2019

On 2018-12-14, 13:24 GMT, Michael H wrote:
> If you're familiar with linux, and have a partition to
> dedicate, I recommend you install Wasta Linux, since it
> provides several tools from SIL that help with publishing
> biblical works, especially non-English works.

I am an employee of SUSE, so I should be able to include
anything I could need into openSUSE. What exact SIL tools you
are talking about?

Best,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

There is only one happiness here below: peace of mind and a heart
free of guilt. Greatness is dangerous and glory an empty game. It
gives only empty shadows; it takes so much away!
  -- Franz Grillparzer: Der Traum ein Leben