[sword-devel] Orphaned verse tags in SWORD modules

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 15:45:45 MST 2019

Are we sure that this is a problem with the OSIS and not just an issue with
the render filters? All consecutive strings of whitespace characters in XML
cdata segments is supposed to be collapsed to a single space character upon
processing. If we've got newlines showing up in places that a newline isn't
indicated from markup, then it sounds like the issue is in the render
filter, not the OSIS. But I'd have to know what OSIS construct you're
referring to.

--Greg