[sword-devel] Q re search indexes

Dudeck, John John.Dudeck at sim.org
Mon Feb 4 16:32:39 MST 2019

Sorry for what might be a frequently asked question, but I can't find it on the Crosswire wiki:

I am working on creating our own in-house repository. How are we supposed to create the search indexes for download?

AndBible has a button for downloading the index, which works on some modules but not on others.

I've looked on the various ftp repositories, but don't see anything that looks like search indexes.

Can anybody give me a pointer on this?

Thanks.

John Dudeck
Programmer at Editions Cle                             Lyon, France
john.dudeck at sim.org                            john at editionscle.com
--
"Most people know more about how the Vatican works than
 what programmers do." -- Alan Cooper