[sword-devel] Ezra Project 0.11.0 - Call for translators

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Sat Dec 14 08:45:28 MST 2019

Dear Sword developers,

Would anyone like to help with a translation for Ezra Project 0.11.0?

Feel free to fork https://github.com/tobias-klein/ezra-project, provide
a translation and then submit a pull request via GitHub.

The locale files are json files that can be found in the locale folder:
https://github.com/tobias-klein/ezra-project/tree/master/locales

The master translation is English:
https://github.com/tobias-klein/ezra-project/blob/master/locales/en/translation.json

French is already in the works (Thanks to Cyrille). I'm maintaining the
German & English translation. Other languages need help :)
To start, you simply copy the English translation.json file into a new
folder corresponding to the new language and then start editing that file.

I'm planning to release 0.11.0 around Christmas time.

Best regards,
Tobias