[sword-devel] Server Maintenance

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Dec 7 20:00:15 MST 2019

Well, as you've may have noticed, we had a delay.  Turns out the USB3
SATA adapter I bought for migrating the old drive data to the new system
didn't produce enough power for the drive (or so my suspicion-- anyway,
it didn't work), and we ended having to rsync everything over the
network from the old hardware to the new hardware.  I also learned
things I want to quickly forget about bridged networking configurations.

Praise God, at this time, we should now have all services back online
and running on updated hardware.

If you notice anything odd, please let me know.

Troy