[sword-devel] Bishop 1.3 Released [was: Signing of Binaries on macOS and Windows]

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Wed Aug 7 03:22:47 MST 2019

On 2019-08-03, 16:11 GMT, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> Which reminds me, Bishop 1.3.4 is finally released in both the
> Android and iOS store and represents the work of so many
> people here from testers to translators to module developers
> and software developers. Thank you all and more importantly,
> thanks and praise to God for allowing me to work together with
> you all and to accomplish this through us. May He use it to
> bring a lost world to Himself.

Hello,

is Bishop a free software? Where are the sources? Would it be
possible to publish the app in some independent store as well
(e.g., F-Droid), please? Some of us don’t like to live on the
Google leash …

Blessings,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Be pitiful, for every man is fighting a hard battle.
  -- Ian MacLaren, at least 1898