[sword-devel] Bishop 1.3 Released [was: Signing of Binaries on macOS and Windows]

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Aug 3 09:11:14 MST 2019

Which reminds me, Bishop 1.3.4 is finally released in both the Android and iOS store and represents the work of so many people here from testers to translators to module developers and software developers. Thank you all and more importantly, thanks and praise to God for allowing me to work together with you all and to accomplish this through us. May He use it to bring a lost world to Himself.

The features and milestones important in this release include:

I18n,
Intuitive module unlock process to support publishers, including new SWORD engine Support for personal unlock keys,
Daily Devotion support,
Theme support with new Dark theme,
Usable working Digital ECM support for the book of Acts.
Full feature parity between Android and iOS.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.crosswire.bishop

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/the-sword-project/id1399921911

In Him,

Troy