[sword-devel] IBT repository - module contents structure

Peter Von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Apr 29 09:29:08 MST 2019

> Just because you do not like the translation [..]

No. Your "translation" does not qualify in our eyes as a credible attempt and is not acceptable for CrossWire. Not a matter of any personal preferences. Well discussed and not my decision alone. Well explained to you at the time.

Basically you and your outfit are not the people we want to assist. And as these are CrossWire's mailing lists it would be appropriate if you showed the (fairly basic) respect to accept this and move on.

Peter